Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ideas

Today I'm thinking that maybe the best idea would be to start multiple blogs on the one profile, all with a different theme, then see which one takes off and becomes the most enjoyable. Or, just keep them all! I'm leaning towards keeping them all, even if no one ends up following them - I have a short attention span and love having multiple interests going at the one time.

So I'm picturing "Jonni at Home" being decorating/ cooking stuff, "Jonni in the Closet" for fashion, "Jonni in the Universe" for philosophy and life stuff (or maybe in the Multiverse! hurry up science), "Jonni in the World" for science, travels, "Jonni in the studio" for art, photography, film and animation projects. Oh, it's great having such a cute nickname..

Anyway, I'll play with all these thoughts and see what evolves. There are so many blogger features I've never played with also, so maybe I'll start with some fluff to get used to posting pics, video, links etc, without it all looking like a dog's breakfast.

Ta ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment