Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fake - o - mix

I have pretty much disappeared into the vortex of my new Bellini kitchen master. Basically, it's a fake thermomix. Much cheaper, and a stack load of fun.

So far I've made:


  • olive and sundried tomato dip
  • Shepherd's Pie
  • Bolognaise Sauce
  • Spicy carrot soup
  • Lamb and mushroom stew
  • Chicken and vegetable soup
  • Chocolate custard
  • Vanilla custard
  • Boiled eggs
  • Basmati Rice
And that's just since Sunday afternoon!
So basically, it's the best thing ever. Once I burn this thing out I might even consider investing in a "real" thermomix, but while money's tight this will certainly tide me over.
Seriously, I'm in love! I can just throw stuff in, set, press on, and let it do its thing.

Results: Super Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment